Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wake Up Call

You wanna know some real ironic and funneh stuff?

Every morning, I'll be waked at 630am sharp by my mobile's alarm which is the chorus from alice nine.'s song "Q".

The chorus goes like this:

"I don't know myself
I'm fed up, You'll be fed up with me
Can't you hear my voice?
like a crying baby, I'm calling you"

So in my dreams I'll mumble "So you're fed up eh? Hello, I have to wake up at 630am every morning and then walk for 20 min EVERY SINGLE working day, who can be more fed up than meh?!?!"

Then I'll wake up out of the ultimate annoyance of this fact XD.

But what can be more blissful than being waked by Shou's velvety voice every morning?!?! *Back to fangirling XD*

Q is the most fantastic wake up ringtone EVER. Especially for dead-sleepers like yours truly over here. Thanks to Shou and Saga shouting their heart out every morning waking me from my delicious slumber.

Yvonne..

No comments: