Saturday, July 19, 2008

So Far...

Some of you ask me: "So how's college life huh??"

And now, I finally have time to answer all of you.

In college, you feed yourself. It's the place you start to GROW UP.

If you have difficulties in trying to be independent in school last time, sorry to say, be prepared to suffer in college.

Not for me though. Well, not that much anyway, at least things are still IN CONTROL.

I've seen some who lost control over their college life.

It's about balancing and taking control, but apparently some of us got spoon-fed for so many years, they simply got spun off the track.

Okay, enough scaring you all. What I'm trying to say is, all of us will need some time to adjust to college life, long or short, that will depend on you yourself.

So, is all that good enough as the answer? Because frankly speaking I don't even know what am I talking about XDXDXD *runs* XD.

I think Accounting's slowly burning off my ability to write/say something that makes sense.

Now, the words that are floating around in my head are DEBIT, CREDIT, ASSETS, FINANCIAL STATEMENT, LIABILITIES, and so on.

But hey, I *love* Cost Accounting.

It's like Add Maths, without the hard part LOL.

I like the Management papers as well.

But account................I'll talk about it later XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: