Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TELL ME!

OH MY GOD!

TELL ME!! WHO IS THIS?!?!?!?!??!!


He's a member of D'espairsRay.

IT'S TSUKASA RIGHT??? RIGHT??
(Dang I can't believe I can't differentiate Tsukasa and Karyu *sweat*)

(♥o♥)~~

And by the way, I NEED TO SAY THAT D'espairsRay is good in Cocoon. I've listened to it and love it long time ago but I just feel like I should point that out in here NOW hahaa. For the first time I can actually hear ALL the ENGLISH words being sang in a J-Rock song. GOOD JOB!

Sorry to say, alice nine. and Gazette should not include any English sentences (words are okay though) in their songs. Seriously. *Gets bricked*

"Time is coming Give me some courage
ずっと逃げ惑ってる forest
Time is coming Give me some courage
ずっと塞いでいた withdraw within"

Yeap it's GOOD. ^O^~

Yvonne..

No comments: