Monday, July 28, 2008

♥ WAFFLE ♥


Wanna know something? I fell in love with the waffle which can be found at the waffle stall behind my college.

So far, it's the MOST PERFECT WAFFLE I've ever had. Seriously.

Why? You might ask. Well, for one thing, this waffle's not like those soggy wet waffle you find in those amateur waffle stall.

This amazing waffle's toasted to a perfectly brown colour, and when you bite into it, the crunchiness of the waffle can be heard by the person standing next to you. Seriously. And the waffle's placed in a brown PAPER BAG (everyone loves paper bag right?), for some reason, placing the waffle in a brown paper bag actually enhance your waffle eating experience XD.

So far I've tried three combination of different fillings. Let's see:

1. Butter and Chocolate

My all time favourite combination. When the waffle's really hot, the butter actually melts INTO the waffle, adding a buttery mild salty scent into the waffle, and when this buttery waffle combined with the melting chocolate sauce, it is a combination which will make anybody swoon. If you're a chocoholic, this combination will make you faint and your soul will escape from your body and take a trip to heaven before you head for another bite XD (I know I'm exaggerating but it's seriously GOOD).

2. Honey and Blueberry

This combination's perfect when you feel like having something tangy and light to your tongue. The natural sweetness of honey, combined with the blueberry jam which YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE BLUEBERRIES IN IT (for the waffle stall I'm talking about) is an absolute combination which will make me go happy for the rest of the day. When you bite into the waffle, suddenly everything in your life looks more colourful and pretty.

3. Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Ahh~ The INDULGENCE. That's what I call this combination. When you feel like you had a BAD day, this will cheer you up straightaway. Who can ever say no to peanut butter and chocolate?? Plus, in my honest opinion, this combination is best eaten when it's a rainy day (don't ask me why, I have no idea XD). And when the melted peanut butter and chocolate flows in your mouth, you'll know the magic of it. XD.

I know, I'm so evil by making all of you hungry and start missing waffle like crazy. But my love for waffle's just too overwhelming that I HAVE to record it here.

Will update on more flavours later XD.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*salivate*

Yvonne said...

Heehee.

*Place a bucket underneath Kohaku's mouth XD*