Thursday, July 3, 2008

DON'T

MAKE ME SAY ANYTHING.



Because I believe you would know that I would fangirl over them like never before.

So don't.

Ok, forget about it. I can very well control myself from screaming all over the blog how fantastic they look.

So, I'm going to give some opinions instead of screams and shouts here and there *getting mature XD*.

First of all, Saga shouldn't wear that red outfit. He's enough hot and sexy already.

Secondly, this PV reminds me of Ayabie's style. Please I hope this is just RAINBOWS. I really don't want to see alice nine. going to Ayabie/SuG style.

Thirdly, Hiroto is the perfect live example of looking cute (as in the teddy bear kind of cute) and utterly hot at the same time. I wouldn't want to tell you the evidence because I knew I'd lose control but if you watch his solo you would get what I mean.

Fourthly, I totally love the starting of the song. The starting is SUPER BRILLIANT. Exactly my taste. The rest goes well but weirdly I think the chorus is kinda a minus point? I just don't think Shou should yell it that way you know. There must be a better way in expressing that line somehow.

Fifthly, I really want to ask Shou this question "Do you have this obsession over CATCHY pants?". First it's gold metallic pants, now it's leopard prints. Oh whatever.

Sixth, Hiroto's solo is fab. Oooh the way he pull the last string off in his solo, yummy.

End of opinions.

Ah, I felt much more composed now.

Now what I have to do is wait for the CD. ^O^~

Yvonne..

No comments: