Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged by Wing Yan (Yes Again LOL)

This is quite a normal survey...

1. What do you want the most now?
★ NOW I want to be free and go travel the world until I die XD.

2. Who is the person you trust the most?
★ My parents.

3. Are you in love?
★ YES *SHOU!~~* XD.

4. If you have a dream come true..
★ Become a millionaire and start my own business.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
★ Yeap ^^.

6. What's your goal for this year?
★ Pass all exam with the marks I wanted.

7. Do you believe in eternity?
★ Nope~

8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
★ OMG NO of course.

9. What feeling do you love the most?
★ HAPPY and FREEDOM.

10. What are the requirements for your other half?
★ Secret *wink*.

11. What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
★ Anger, Frustration and Insecurity.

12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
★ YES!

13. What do you want to do in the future?
★ Be successful and financially-free. XD.

14. What is the most important thing in your life?
★ Hope, Friends and Family, Internet, Music. Without any one of these I think I'll probably stop functioning.

15. How did you feel last night?
★ Dread.

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
★ All my best buddies, friends and family.

17. When do you think the world will end?
★ One day when Mother Earth can't take it anymore (soon I think).

18. The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
★ Tell everyone I love him/her.

19. What do you think of the person that tagged you?
★ She's...been very busy lately XD.

20. What do you want to know right now?
★ What steps should I take to make money flowing to me in all directions?

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)
★ Kohaku-senpai XD.
★ Sis in Law.
★ Siew Lee (Yes I know exam but I still tag you hahaa)
★ Shadows (no doubt she'll *conveniently* ignore this XD)

^O^~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*grabs*

Yvonne said...

*Hands over on a silver platter*