Saturday, July 19, 2008

>o<~~~

Progress Test 1 had just finished.

Progress Test 2 is 2 weeks away.

CAN'T WE HAVE A LONGER BREAK?!?!?!??!?!?!!

I can NEVER relax even though Progress Test 1 had ended BECAUSE THE NEXT TEST IS JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY!

#^@%&*!^&#

*Total frustration*

...

...

...

ANYWAY, did I mention that THERE'S AN ANIME CLUB IN MY COLLEGE?!?!?!

^O^~~~~~~~~

Apparently the club existed recently THIS YEAR!

It's almost as if they created the club to welcome my arrival to the college *gets bricked* LOL.

And you know what?????

The creator/president of the club's name is YVONNE AS WELL!!

I'm so DESTINED to enter the club. Seriously XD.

I can't wait for the first meeting next Wednesday!!!

Oh yeah~ Oh yeah~ Oh yeah~~

*Moves in rhythm with RAINBOWS*

XD~

Yvonne..

No comments: