Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Bright Morning ^O^

Do you wanna know my idea of the best thing to do after waking up so early on a Sunday morning?

Digging for more J-Rock stuff XDXDXD.

And this morning, I've seized some good albums:
  1. Versailles - NOBLE
  2. D'espairsRay - Coll:Set
  3. ALiBi - ★
  4. ALiBi - ★★
  5. Pierrot - Dracula
  6. And other misc. tracks here and there
ALiBi looks so cute~ Ok I admit they're not my usual taste but look at their album art (and the round-cornered star!) ! No one can say that they're not cute!!

This is ALiBi.




First single.




Second single XD.


By the way, if I'm not mistaken ALiBi's a new band which is officially formed THIS year (OMG so new) but they started off very well in my honest opinion. No offence to other bands XD *flee*.

I like Fumiya (the one with the blue highlight). I feel like SQUEEZING him. XD~

OMG I'm supposed to be studying wth am I doing here?!

Gotta go! DX~

Yvonne..

No comments: