Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged by Sis in Law XD~

Tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.


1. At what age you wished to marry?
25-29 maybe? It's hard to say with life.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
SEE ALICE NINE AND THEIR BACKSTAGE *MAJOR NOSEBLEED*.

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
Listening to fav songs...read something I want to...do whatever I enjoy.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Sometimes.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
If money do not exists in this world anymore maybe I can survive?

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Hope.

7. If you win $1 million, what will you do?
Invest half of it, the rest buy the things on my list XD.

8. How would you describe the person you like?
Confident, respect me, treat me as an equal, able to think logically and critically, decisive.

9. List out three good points about the person who tagged you.
★ Fair, good friend, and careful.

10. If you only have one wish, what will you wish for?
I want to have the ability to teleport >.<.

12. What's your ambition?
Be rich and financially free XDXDXD.

13. What's your favourite song at the moment?
What else but alice nine.'s latest song RAINBOWS?!

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
★ Blackhole. Wait!! On second thought, I wanna go to SHOU'S ROOM. XD~

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
This question looks familiar.

16. If you could undo one doing mistake in the past, what would it be?
I'm not sure. I don't look back on mistakes done in the past. It's useless.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change to?
I like my character now.

18. What music have you been listening recently?
ROCK. Techno. Yum~

19. What is one thing you cannot do but you wished you could?
Confess to someone hahaaa. I can never have the courage to do that OTL.

20. Are you living happily enough? Why?
Kind of? Urgh, I hate this question, it's so complicated.


I tag:
I don't wanna tag anybody~~ >.<~ You can do it if you want ^^~

Yvonne..

No comments: