Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's OFFICIAL

I HATE college life.

I don't care about anybody else, but mine certainly isn't a good one.

Why??

Because instead of studying and learning, I'm doing those things which takes up a considerable amount of my time, money and petrol to do it.

Then what's the point of going to college when I'm not learning??

Why should I, instead of the college's administration, MANAGE the things that needed to be done for US, THE CUSTOMERS, to EASE OUR LIVES AND PROVIDE A BETTER QUALITY OF BUSINESS for us???

I'm infuriated. No, it's way more than that. I can't even find the suitable word to describe my level of anger towards the college system.

THIS FREAKING COLLEGE SYSTEM NEED A REVOLUTIONARY AND THOROUGH CHANGE.

And I'm not surprised that some of the MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE on Earth now are actually drop-outs from college. I think there could be a reason that they too, HAD ENOUGH OF THIS RIDICULOUS, NON-COMMUNICATING, UNDEVELOPED SYSTEM.

$*@%&*^%

$*@%&*^%!

$*@%&*^%!!!

Anyway, where was I? Never mind.

That's about it. I've done venting.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*pats* Screw them! =P

Yvonne said...

Lol...I bet you're feeling so relieved that it's not your college hehee XD.