Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh Man

I just realized that I've only posted TWO POSTS for this week up until now (exclude this post please XD). I can *almost* feel my blog page staring at me in this really begging puppy dog eyes (if it ever has eyes, that is).

Hectic? Not exactly. Busy? Not exactly as well.

Am just too lazy to move that's all XD *gets bashed up*.

AND OMG SHADOWS JUST GOT ME A COPY OF FOOLS MATE!! *Lands Shadows with excessive amount of wet kisses and squeeze her till her eyes pop out XD*

AND OMG there's Gazette and D'espairsRay and 12012 in it as well *faints of happiness*.

Ok I know for Gazette it's just Reita's personal interview but whatevs the most important thing is I HAVE 12 PAGES OF ARISU 9 in it!

^O^~

And my RAINBOWS is getting nearer and NEARER to meh!! XD~~

OK, I need to control myself XD.

By the way, I know Dark Knight is good and I simply "have to watch it". Like some of you puts it (you know who you are XD). Don't worry, I'm going to watch it OK, just not this week cuz I have this test on next Friday X___X.

Don't ask me why I have test every other week. It's this wicked evil weird schedule which packed everything into our year like some kind of sardine in a can. If you ask me, be prepared to listen to my rants and struts. But I'm sure you know better which option is suitable for you XD.

And besides I *think* I'm beginning to like college life. In a way. Kind of. Although I have to be in college for like 8am to 5pm EVERY SINGLE DAY (ok maybe except for some odd days) except for Sunday (like this week), somehow I don't feel all that depressed or anything.

Maybe one of the main reasons is that I have a very friendly class? And besides, I'm mixing around freely without bonds. Tsk tsk tsk, typical aquarians you might say but that's what I'm made up of. Freedom's in my BLOOD.

Anyway, that's it for now.

I love alice nine. XD I just wanna mention that every once in a while cuz I need a place for me to express my overspilled love for them XDXDXDXDXD.

And oh did I mention that my brain tends to malfunction a lot these days? Yeah. I think it just got burned by the overloading of accounting information. And perhaps my brain overclocked itself automatically or something. Ok I'm blabbering so I'll stop right now before things get too steamy XDXDXD.

Yvonne..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nioooo nioo nioo~~~~!! *shuts eyes and shakes head violently* Don't let me know Reita's in it, niooooooo~~~ *runs away while squeaking*

Yvonne said...

MWAHAAHAAA~~

It's really Reita's personal interview. Hontou da!!

If you want, I'd scan it in after I got back home and send it to you =).

Unknown said...

OMG, thank you so much, I want I want!! XDDD *hugs u till I hear a plick plack/CRAAACK*