Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Hell of a Morning

I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO SLEEP AT MORE THAN 1.30AM ON A COLLEGE DAY.

I'm serious here.

I know I can do it. OTL.

I know, being a night owl since 7 years ago until now, this is a DRASTIC CHANGE for me. But I have to do it. If not it would happen all over again.

Wanna know what happened?

My class starts at 8am.

Well, yesterday I was finishing my assignment at the late minute and went to sleep at 2.45am. THEN, the alarm clock rings, which I SOMEHOW GOT UP, TURNED OFF THE ALARM CLOCK, AND TURNED ON THE LIGHTS, AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP WITHOUT MY CONSCIOUS MIND REGISTERING WHAT I DID!!! IT'S TOTALLY DONE IN AN UNCONSCIOUS MODE BECAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

That, was the deadliest mistake I could ever make.

Then...when I was sleeping...I heard my noisy "Brilliant" D'espairsRay's ringtone and crawled out of my bed...and read the message...

"Yvonne! Where r u? Cant wake up?"


...

...

*Eye pupils began to enlarge...*

OMGWTFOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

*IMMEDIATELY CHANGED, TOOK MY BACKPACK, AND RUSHED OUT*

(Yea...I didn't go to the toilet and brush my teeth...>_<)

*Waited 3 seconds for the ever slow elevator to come up*

*Decided not to wait and ran down 20+ flights of stairs*

*Hopped onto the nearest taxi*

Then on the way...

The taxi driver: Late for class? *Sniggers*
Me: *Out of breath* Yeah......
Taxi driver: Next time wake up earlier girl...Then this will not happen.
Me: ................ (Me think: I'm giving business opportunity to this guy and he told me to wake up earlier?? Doesn't he realize that by saying that he's losing his business???)
Taxi driver: You got exam or anything important?
Me: Err...no...just class..*weak smile*
Taxi driver: *Chuckles more*
Me: =____=ll

*Enter class at 8:36pm*

I will never ever turn off my alarm clock and go back to sleep again.

LEI YING!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR MESSAGE I'M TOTALLY A DEADMEAT.

Yvonne..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Icic... Ok, left a footstep on this blog post so u know I've read it. ^^

I wanna hi5 and shake hands with u! I was almost late for college today too, I woke up and slept back and woke up by myself again. *phew*

sookyee. said...

You seriously didnt brush!!???
Omg...won't it''stinks??hahahaahha

really like those drama or anime..late for class.

Yvonne said...

*Hi 5 & shake hands with Kohaku XD*
(Is this supposed to be celebrated? XD)

Hahaa yeah sookyee I REALLY didn't go to the toilet...actually I was halfway going to the toilet then I was thinking "WTH? I'm ALREADY late for class and I'm going to the toilet to brush my teeth??" So then I went back to my room and changed and dashed out LOL.

But don't worry, I don't have stinky mouth problem (plus I've brushed my teeth the night (3am) before. If I got stinky mouth problem your sis have already fainted when she talk to me XD.

HoNgInN said...

Hahahaha... What a drama!! Anyway why u so rush for?? Can skip the class de ma... No test or exam wo.. If I wont ou, I will continue to sleep.. :p

HoNgInN said...

*you

Yvonne said...

HongInn: Hahaa, do you know what is our compulsory attendance?

90 PERCENT.

Which means, it would be best if we go to every class UNLESS, we got MC.

Fail to achieve 90% attendance will make you barred to sit for the exam, and you have to wait ONE WHOLE SEMESTER (that's half a year) and go through the whole process again.

So, now, do you think you wanna continue to sleep? The answer is obvious.