Monday, February 16, 2009

Umm...

Due to certain circumstances, my broadband connection will be cut off in March and I wouldn't be showing my face online that often anymore.

You will be able to see me online about... once in a week. Or twice.

Yeah.

I know.

Don't say.

Yes, I think I can survive. There're a lot of things I need to catch up anyway. Animes, movies, games, and of course my studies.

And even I myself admit it, I shouldn't be given unlimited broadband connection without restrictions.

A friend of mine said, ""If you don't score like 100 for all your papers after cutting the connection, GO CUT YOURSELF."

Now that's tempting. =D Kidding of course.

Anyway, I'll miss you guys, miss the blog, miss my forums, miss everything online, miss J-rock (Oh my god how the hell am I going to stalk Shou anymore?? What about my music??), miss download-able goodness, miss chatting, miss... ...

Basically throwing my online life away.

Oh whatever, it's not like I have much to lose anymore.

Cheers,
Yvonne..

No comments: