Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lunch @ Vivo (TSquare)

Hung out with Shadows and her sis Snow Priestess (Wahaahaa) at TSquare.

After watching a movie, again we squeezed our brain juice to think of a nice place to have our lunch.

And then I remembered reading a good review on Vivo American Pizza & Panini so I suggested there.

And I'm so glad that I suggested it (no idea about the other two though =P).



Vivo! I wonder if this restaurant had anything to do with Tivo? XD




Ooh look at the happy teenagers *gets bricked*




1. Pizza menu.




2. Pasta menu.



3. Freshly Baked Dishes menu.




4. OMG Dessert menu.



5. Didn't get to order this. But I will! One day!!




Creamy Mushroom Pasta
OMG So creamy!!! Btw this is SPriestess's order.
The mushroom's aroma!!! The cream!!! Love love love.
Next time I'll order this.




Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice
Shadow's order. Also creamy!! But the rice's a bit too much.
Mushroom went well with her sis's pasta.




Oriental Baked Rice
Mine!! Cheese baked rice with spicy chicken~~
Not bad!! But I love her sis's pasta more. =D





Ahhh~~ Look at the soft fluffy rice within~~




The end.



Oh just one more pic to lure you =D


SUPERB FOOD. My taste. I will go there everytime whenever I go to TS from now on. No doubt.

CREAM!! Love love. XD

Yvonne..

2 comments:

agnes said...

OMG!!!....I want to try them!!!...^^

Yvonne said...

One day we'll go try yea ;)