Saturday, February 7, 2009

That's It

I'm going to crop my hair short.

I'm succumbing to the rate of my hair's falling every day, which is around 130 pieces per day, and that is not normal, which, in my opinion, is the rate that a cancer patient should have (and yes I do wonder if I AM a cancer patient, hmm must go for body check one day. One day.).

Yeah, I'm cropping it short. I don't care. Forget about not having the chance to keep my hair long until my elbow, ever. Forget about digital perming my hair when it's long. Forget about straightening my hair. Whatever. It's a waste of time (energy, and money) anyway.

Don't even mention Yun Nan to me, I'm never going into that crap. No way.

Well there is a reason I'm keeping my hair long actually, but I don't really think it matters now. I'm giving that part up already.

Anyway, have fun waiting to see my new hairstyle, which, I'm sorry to say, is still undecided =)

Yvonne..

No comments: