Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Hate Wednesday

Did I mention that I hate Mondays? I did right?

Here's something new, I hate Wednesdays as well.

Why? Because the previous day which is Tuesday I have class from 3pm to freaking 9pm (Who the **** goes to college until at night? Those ****ing timetable schedulers are ****ing crazy).

Then Wednesday I have class from 8am to 6pm. But I have to start going to college at frigging 6am because I have to avoid the damned traffic jam.

You know I might as well start finding an abandoned room in the college and live there illegally because, if you exclude the hours that I sleep, the time I spend in college way outweigh the time I spend in my own home dammit.

Let's quote Mr. T6, "WHY?? LIFE???"

I feel like doing a research on the suicide rates of professional accounting students. I might be able to reveal some skeletons in the closet for all I know.

I don't really wanna think how my life will be after entering the advance level.

Damnation.

Yvonne..

No comments: