Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kajitsu no Nihon Ryouri #2


This is the second time (first time is here). And it's for buffet lunch.

Overall it's good, but not as good as Saisaki or Jogoya.


The interior - cozy and very wooden feel.



Entrance to private cabin.



Edamame (Japanese Green Peas)
Good appetizer.





Tuna Salad
So-so.





Okura Ohitashi (Cold Lady Fingers)
Fresh, and lovely.




Potato Salad




Chawan Mushi (Steam Egg Japanese Style)
I had two of this =D




Unagi Temaki (Eel Handroll)
How can we have Japanese meal without temakis? No way!





But sadly, the unagi's way too small for a portion.




Shiro Maguro Sashimi (Butterfish Sashimi)
Excellently mild in flavour.
Besides this we had maguro (tuna),
tako
(octopus), and sake (salmon).
I heart sake sashimi~




Yakiniku (Sliced Pan Fried Beef with Sauce)
No wonder it's an all-time favourite classic.





Mixed Tenpura
As usual, my most favourite ryouri ever XD





Sui Gyoza (Dumplings in Soup)
Not bad, but didn't stand out from the rest =(





Karubi (Sliced Beef with Barbecue Sauce)
This is somewhat similiar to Yakiniku,
but with thicker sauce and stronger feel.



Agedashi Dofu (Fried Beancurd with Sauce)
A wrong decision. Lol.





Saba Shio (Blue Mackarel Grill)
The grilling's just to my liking.





Katsu Nabe (Bread-crumbed Chicken in Sauce)
Acceptable, but not the best one in my memory.





Goma & Matcha Ice Cream (Black Sesame & Green Tea)
This one's my absolute favourite!!
But the matcha's a bit too bitter I think.





For shoyuu (soy sauce). Cute right??


The price's a bit too high for its offering. For 40+ I'd prefer to top up another 10 and go to Saisaki instead. But since this is a treat and thus I'm not exactly in the position to object or to comment XD.

I know, I'm such a sucker for Japanese food =D (and basically, all things Japanese).

I feel like trying Daidomon. Somehow I can't shake this name out of my head whenever I think about Japanese buffet.

Yvonne..

No comments: