Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is Not Game


Liana's mobile phone's built-in game.

I'd die of super boredom if I have this game on my phone.

And btw, this is a real, functioning, Hello Kitty Touch Screen Mobile Phone.

Not a toy.

Everything outside, and inside, is all about Hello Kitty, even those icons in the menu.

Liana loves pink, and Hello Kitty, and her boyfriend Sandy.

No she's not a lesbian, her boyfriend's name's really Sandy. Only it's pronounced Sahn-dee not Sand-y.

Anyway she'd probably kill me for revealing her bf's name on my blog. Not that anyone cares (XD) but I just thought I need to clarify some things.

Another thing about her is that she loves to torture whoever who happens to sit beside her in class.

Her daily routine includes:
  1. Hit me.
  2. Poke me.
  3. Shove my head in a certain direction.
  4. Pinch me.
  5. Laugh at me.
  6. And other actions which entertain her.
But still she's nice =)

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Fiona (pretty China girl from my class) is selling Hello Kitty mobiles, but it's a different one though.

PS: She sells clothing too. Check out her FS profile. Search under Fiona.

Yvonne said...

Really?..Thanks for the info =) Hehe