Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kingdom of Dust

Went to Agnes's House for the fun of it.


Demanded her to paint a picture for me. Of food.

We negotiated on what to draw. From spaghetti (my suggestion), to fruits (her wish), and then finally, we agreed on McD.

Look at that cup!!! I just took away my eyes from the drawing for less than 5 minutes, and she had done that to my cup of soda. T_T





Then later I scrutinized everything in her room. Then I found this ---

Her CPU, FILLED WITH DUST WITHIN.

Omg ew Agnes how can you live with that everyday?






=D

She's so gonna hate me for posting this =D

Yvonne..

2 comments:

agnes said...

first of all.....d McD set is still kind of floating thr la...wat la u...swt.....

NNNNnnn.....OMG lo!!...y put tat??!!!.....haih....next time u come..u'll see something new with my CPU ok...!!!...swt

Yvonne said...

Then I look forward to the next CPU-examining session =)