Sunday, February 22, 2009

HORSES!

I LOVE HORSES.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM??

ALRIGHT I PROBABLY SOUNDED LIKE AN 8-YEARS-OLD BUT I DON'T CARE.

MOMMY SAID THAT IT'S NOT GOOD TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS BUT I DON'T CARE, EITHER.
(this line's purely for fun.)


ANYWAY, I SAW SOME GREAT BIG HORSEES IN THE PARK TODAY, AND THEY ARE SO FRIGGIN CUTE!
(okay suddenly you don't sound like an 8-years-old anymore.)

MOMMY SAID THAT THEY'RE HERBYVORES BUT I KINDA WISH THAT THEY ARE CARNIVORES SO I COULD WATCH THEM EAT MAET INSTEAD!
(*clears throat* if that's the case the "meat" would be YOU. )

ANYWAY, WE TOOK SOME PICKTURES WITH THE HORSEE, AND THEN I WROTE DOWN WHAT THE HORSEE SAID BELOW THE PICKS.
(that's called captions and psychotic behaviour you moron.)

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS READING THIS POST, PELASE REFER TO THE DICSYENERY BEFORE AKSING ME YEA?
(I'd rather bang my head on the wall before doing that.)

OKAY, I WILL ANNOY YOU NO LONGER, AND LET YOU READ ON OKAY?
(Oh yeah, like you didn't annoy me since few lines ago.)

BY THE WAY HOW COME I KEEP HEARING THESE VOICES IN MY HEAD---
(*SHOOTS HER AND DRAG CORPSE ACROSS THE ROOM*)

Anyway I'm back.

That's 18PG by the way.




Horse 1: Oooh are you taking a picture of me?
*acts shy and flutter eyelashes at the camera*




Horse 2: Man I'm starving!! *Chews*
Horse 3: Ew, you're so gross, I'd rather die from doing that,
in front of a camera!




Horse 2: Man I'm so bored now...
those grass ain't got any flavour in it...
(Horse 3: Told ya you sucka! XD)



Horse 1: We should start discussing about royalties now,
my dear exploiter.




Horse 3: Oh just ignore that two fellas and get me instead!
I don't charge and I'm cute!
*Tries to pose "cutely"*




Man what a fun day. =D

Yvonne..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww... I miss Cloud... She was a pony I rode on when I was like 10 years old or something. XD

She's white and pretty!

Wait... Was it a she or he...

agnes said...

What is dis??....DICSYENERY...i can't find it in d dictionary lerr....XDXD

omg lo ur captions of wat d horses said...swt

Yvonne said...

@Kohaku: OMG you have a pony when you're 10. Where's she/he now?

@Agnes: It's designed to make you *swt* XDXD

Unknown said...

OMG NO! I DON'T OWN A PONY!!!! *eyes pops out of their socket*

I don't remember where I rode her.

Yvonne said...

Hehe...then it's my misunderstanding then~ Sumimasen deshita XD