Friday, March 6, 2009

Why Can't I Be Bitchy?

You know, sometimes I really hate myself for not being able to be a total bitch.

No seriously, I can't.

I have some friends, who can remember who stepped on their feet like 8 years ago (or something like that) and all the things people did to them.

But I can't.

And whenever I got into arguments with anybody (not that this happens a lot), I find myself struggling to remember at least one thing that's against whoever who's arguing with me at that time.

Usually it happens with my brother too.

In the middle of an argument, it'll go...

Bro: And last year you pulled my hair and stepped on my feet and now it's just a small punch and you hit me back with twice the force!!
Me: And you... and you... and you.........
Bro: *Waits*

See how inconvenient it is for me?

And what's worse, in my memory, people I know are usually tagged with good things to them.

I remember people I know in this way:

Sarah: She helped me to get water bucket once when I was trapped in the bathroom without water supply, and she got a very kind heart.

Not this way:

Sarah: She bitches about me once and stepped on my feet once and next time I see her I'll give her a good revenge.

I'm grateful for my somehow positive selective memory, but still it's not that handy when you're in the heat of an argument with someone if you get what I mean. Oh well.

Yvonne..

No comments: