Monday, March 9, 2009

Decisions Decisions

So many movies, so little time. Where's the leisure lifestyle when I want it? T.T


Confessions of a Shopaholic
I wonder if the movie suffocates me like the book.
Not a must-watch, but probably a should-watch.






Fast and Furious 4
NOW, THIS IS A MUST-WATCH.
No further reasons needed, case closed.
Too bad it'll be released much later *Cries*.



Still haven't watch Marley & Me and The Reader. Looks like I'll have to rely on the web then XD.

Yvonne..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna watch BOTH and I've always wanted that novel. OK, shall add it into my wishlist. *adds on* ^^

Yvonne said...

The novel suffocates me >.<

Spending and spending and spending.. money flows like water..

Unknown said...

Is she wealthy?
If that's the case she has all rights to shop. haha

Yvonne said...

That's the point - She not wealthy yet she shops and shops until she got into a HUGE debt.

Which is why I got so uncomfortable reading the novel, suffocating >.<

Unknown said...

Aiks... Spend like she's a wealthy lady like that. D:

hubby fooh dou chuin long lor... (lao gong ku zi dou chuan dong)

Yvonne said...

LOL. In the first book Luke's not her hubby yet. So it's her own foo doi chuin long. Hiak hiak.