Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Burning Rage

Let me tell you about my amazing day.

So darn amazing, that I cursed so hard at everything especially the security unit of my college.

So today I have test, and my test was at 2p.m.

So, being so unprepared for my accounting paper, I packed so frenziedly for college (test) at 12 something p.m. Sneaked some peeks at my notes hoping somewhat I'd miraculously spot and remember something for my test (which, by the way, never happens).

Then I headed out to college at about 12.30 p.m.

My journey was fine, don't worry.

What sucked to the max is when I got to the entrance to the car park of my college, to my utmost delightful surprise I discovered that it's blocked out.

Oh, joy. I've been here for like I don't know, 9 months, and on my test day they're doing this to me.

Well, I got panicked, and of course I didn't just stop my car there and cause a scene, and so I made some turns around the college, hoping to find some responsible security guards to explain what the fuck is going on here and maybe perhaps reopen the entrance.

So my encounter with Security Guard No. 1:

Me: "Hi *in this real pissed-off and "I don't give a damn who the hell are you so long as you got my problems solved" way*, how come the entrance to the parking lots is closed?"

Guard: *Looks blur at first* Huh? Oh, because it's full.
(Somehow he looked so darn smug to me at the time that I feel like punching him.)

I was like "Damn you! The parking lot is never closed because it's FULL before! Are you new here???!! Don't you know that the cars are always going out and in of the parking lot?? You expect that ALL the cars to stay there for a few hours?? Grow a brain!!"

So I replied, "Why? It has never been closed before just because it's full. The cars are always moving." Bear in mind that my face now is not "polite and nice" now, it's a face that tells you "if you don't get my problem solved now you and your whole security unit ARE SCREWED".

Can you believe that the security guard actually MUMBLED INCOHERENTLY afterwards? He couldn't think of a good reply to me. I'm surprised that such INCAPABLE human beings are hired as guards. But then again, they're guards, oh well, what am I supposed to expect.

So then after rolling my eyes at him I drove my car away, finding a spot to call my friend for help.

I found one, and called one of them, telling her about my situation.

Well after I told her she was as bewildered as I was at that time. Nevermind, I just called in case you've encountered this before, PLin.

But you know what ticked me off even more (sorry my friend you know who you are and I hope you don't mind that I point this out because this is really something you might want to improve) is that another friend of mine didn't help but joked about my helpless situation at that time. I distinctly remembered her joking somewhat happily "Well turn your car and go home! Don't have to sit for the test---"

You know, my friend, at times like this, I do hope you're sensible enough not to crack a joke when people is infuriated and so fucked up of the situation. I knew you're so well prepared for the test already but seriously you don't have to do that just to make things worse.

Anyway, so while I was making the call, another bastard security guard came up to my car and knocked at my window.

"Miss, you can't double park here."

That's when I exploded, climax of my rage.

"WELL, I KNOW THAT CLEARLY, OBVIOUSLY, BUT WHY DO YOU THINK I'M DOING THIS? YOU'RE BLOCKING THE CAR PARK AND I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO SO NOW I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. THAT CAR PARK'S NEVER BEEN BLOCKED BEFORE JUST BECAUSE IT'S FULL AND NOW WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE THAT I DO?"

To which he, too, unable to respond me with a satisfactory answer, and start mumbling this time, in national language. Oh my god, he can't speak proper English, being hired in my college.

"Fine," I drove my car away this time, and went to employee's parking.

I think I parked at one of the director's parking lot. But then again, like I care, if you can't provide me the facility, don't you think I'm gonna respect the rules around here.

So then I got out of the car, and started to head to the library.

Then on my way I saw that the blockages was removed, I suspect by one of the other drivers.

So then after that I had to get back my car and park into the student parking lot. I don't want to get my car towed just because I parked at some director's place.

But yes, if you ask me, had the blockages not removed, I would have sit for my 3 hours test with my car parked at the director's parking lot. Well, it's not like I have much choice.

Whoever who came up with the idea of blocking parking lot because it's full, I say the person have BRAIN THE SIZE OF A CHICKPEA. I don't usually call people that, but when I do I usually mean it. He or she is practically brainless and inconsiderate and do not, deserve to work in any fields.

And, due to this whole incident, it took me about 25 minutes and I didn't manage to memorize my Statement of Cash Flow format. I know I shouldn't blame, but had I not wasted that 25 minutes due to the security unit's incapabilities I would've memorized that format. But anyway, I'm thankful that I reached college early to have the time for this sort of emergency situation, I'm glad I'm not a last minute person.

So here's my amazing day.

Yvonne..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd b repeatingly muttering "fuck fuck fuck" if I were in your situation. lol

Although I don't drive to college, but I know how fraustrating it can be to find parking / it's blocked! (encountered it at The Curve)

Yvonne said...

Actually I did do that XDXDXD

But not that often I think. Still, now that I think about it, I'm still so angry! Grr.

Unknown said...

Haha... Chill. *pats pats*