Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Minute Plan

Today I'm supposed to attend to a lecture from 8a.m. to 11a.m., discuss group assignment, go home and continue my miserable life.

And then all of a sudden during that lecture, Liana told me that Ajisen Ramen has this promotion that runs from 3p.m. to 6p.m. on weekdays, charging only 3 bucks on the second bowl of their lovely ramen.

Immediately after I processed this information, my mind works out different several different plans faster than working out a cash flow statement, in order to find out whether this promotion is true or not (=D).

So after discussing that assignment I met up with Liana to revisit Ajisen Ramen for the second time (first time here) and also my latest addiction - Ice Monster. =D=D=D



Both of us had Cray Fish Ramen.
But in the end both of us sort of agree that
Volcano Ramen's the best due to its spicy sensation.
Nevertheless Cray Fish Ramen's still lovely :)








Ahh~ The meat =D



After that, ICE MONSTER!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Mixed Fruit Jumbo Ice Monster
Kiwi, Strawberries and Mango~~
Lalalaa~




I think I still kinda prefer the whole mango Ice Monster. I guess mango's still my absolute favourite after all :)

Then after that I accompanied Liana to buy her groceries, food stuff and so on. I don't know why but watching Liana grocery shopping's somewhat very interesting to me. Don't ask me. Hehe.

We got sort of late but not too late and I had to endure a little bit of traffic jam on the way home. Oh well, for an outing like this, a traffic jam's worth waiting for =)

Yvonne..

No comments: