Saturday, March 28, 2009

Marley and Me


Watched.

A really warm family story, Marley included.

I love how Marley gets along with the kids, sleeps on their bunk beds, waits for their school bus when they're coming home, and runs with them back to their home.

I love their home in Boca with that cute swimming pool.

I love how Marley tries to soothe down Jenny who lost her first baby.

And I think that it's true. When a dog feels like it's dying it'll go somewhere else, not home, to do it.

My cousin's dog did that. Went to somewhere else and never comes back. Usually she does. But not that one last time.

But Marley's sooooooo naughty when he's young. I don't think I can stand that Marley.

If you're up for a sobby night do watch this. =)

Yvonne..

3 comments:

agnes said...

haha..u watched it finally!!
nice ryte???!!!

Unknown said...

I wanna watch this~ My uncle said it's good! XD

PS: I've watch Shopaholic ard yesterday. ^^

Yvonne said...

@Agnes: Yes, very nice. XDXD

@Kohaku: MUST watch this. =)