Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kiss

Today after my test, at about 5 something p.m., I was driving home, somewhat exhaustedly.

It was incredibly hot and scorching, not really usual, at this time.

And just after I got out of my college, about 3km afterwards, I kissed a car's back.

Well you can't blame me, it was moving in front and this driver's either too dazed or trying to irritate all of us at the back by driving so slowly.

It's a small car, alright, not BMW, thank god.

Right after I realized that I hit the car, I cursed at myself and stopped the car to check the situation, that driver did too.

He got out, looked at his car's back bumper, and went back into his car.

That's when I realized that there're no scratches on either side at all.

God, the relief.

And thank god the number plate's at the most front of my car, I think that's the main reason there're no scratches. Had it been my front bumper, there must be scratches already.

I'm not going to go so near to the car in front of me ever again.

But still, kissing a car just some days before I'm going to get my full driving license is somehow shuddering, to me.

Great. =.=

Yvonne..

No comments: