Sunday, March 15, 2009

Looking Forward

I look forward to Steph's chocolate cupcakes.


The other day they were passing by and I *caught* Steph with a box of delicious looking chocolate cupcakes and of course I HAVE to smell it a bit although they're not for me (we're not in the same class, but I wish that I am now T.T).

And Steph looked fairly awkward+guilty seeing us there but not able to offer us the cupcakes. Don't worry Steph, I'm not the least bit offended =).

Then she started telling us that she'll give some to us next time.

And now I can't forget her cupcakes. WHY? Why did you tell me? Now it's stuck in my head and then everytime I see you again those cupcakes will float around in my head smelling incredibly sweet and delicious.














I told you they're very seductive.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*很用心地在磨刀*
Blogger doesn't allow me to slash the sentence above. haha...
It's a joke la. *wink*
Man I'm hungry...
I chose beauty sleep over dinner last night.
Was too sleepy and terus tido~ XD

Yvonne said...

Hehe. I know how food pics makes u angry =D