Saturday, March 21, 2009

Celebration?

After the test me and SM went to Pyramid for lunch and also to check some things out. Actually Liana's supposed to be there too, but that fella got lazy and went back before we got there, remind me to strangle her later.

Well I wouldn't exactly say it's after-test-celebration, given that I've already know how shitty my results are going to be.

Let's just say, it's sort of a de-stressing outing.

So, for lunch, we went to Wong Kok Restaurant, which originates from Hong Kong, serving Hong Kong style dishes and delicacies.

I had such a hard time choosing one item from the menu, which listed about a couple of hundreds of delicious looking food and beverages.

In the end I settled for Cheese Baked Szechuan Style Rice in Portugese Sauce. Boy that's a mouthful.



Cheese evenly baked, melted, covering the rice nicely.
I'll leave the contents under the cheese up to your imagination.
=D




SM's order, fried cheong fun with XO sauce.
Quite nice too =)



That's Wong Kok Restaurant.

But I think the highlight of the day was this DELICIOUS ice dessert, from Ice Monster.


Shaved ice laced with coconut milk, sweet mango cubes
and real mango ice cream on top.
Oh my god it was heavenly.



I MUST have this Ice Monster again. I don't care.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

agnes said...

i wan!!!..baked cheese rice~~~

Yvonne said...

Well I'll tell you where's the best baked cheese rice... NOT. Hehe. PM me and I'll think about it. =D