Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok Now Srsly FTW?

Today is Wednesday.

Had about 6 hours of sleep this morning, and woke up at 5.4X a.m.

Went to college, had some minor traffic jam on the way there.

Reached college, then 3 hours of Audit lecture, lunch, 3 hours of Tax lecture, then another 3 hours of Tax lecture.

And you know what makes me go "Wtf?"? I didn't feel any sleepiness during Tax. Okay, maybe I did feel sleepy, but I assure you that's no more than 20 minutes. My mind was quite alert during the lecture, which is, really, really, RARE.

And then after spending about 12 hours in college, I got stuck in a traffic jam for about 1.5 hours.

After that I got home at 8p.m. and had dinner and until now. I'm blogging. And still I don't feel that strong urge to sleep which I'm expecting to arrive any moment now.

Like OMG, someone please measure my temperature, and check if I'm not bitten by a radioactive spider or psychotic cat or something??

Because seriously, I really hope that my stamina's like that everyday.

Yvonne..

No comments: