Saturday, March 14, 2009

Return Me My Otaku Life

I miss otaku life so much now.

Remember last time, my favourite schedule items include
  1. Watching animes.
  2. Watching dramas.
  3. Playing games.
  4. Reading my favourite novels.
  5. Out with friends.
Now, on my schedule, usually it's:
  1. MSN Chatting.
  2. Mobile.
  3. Blogging.
  4. Out with friends.
  5. Class.
Drastic change, no? Except for the "out with friends", this particular item always stays. Friends are important in my life. =)

And now, my unwatched animes are accumulating and I feel guilty for it. Btw if you haven't notice the anime Rurouni Kenshin has stuck with me for like, 6++ months I think. Everytime Shadows asks me what anime am I watching I'll reply her that. OMG. This is unforgivable (I use this word a lot these days don't I? Hmm.). And there're also a lot of books I need to catch up on, The Gift, Queen of Babble 3, and some new titles/authors I'd like to try. Not to mention movies, Marley and Me, My Best Friend's Girl, Twilight, Shopaholic... And then drama...

Boy, it's definitely high time for me to shut myself out from the world/social communication for 3 months to catch up on my things and then come back out from the pit.

Yvonne..

No comments: