Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't Understand

I seriously don't understand it, whenever someone gets mad just because I don't seem to notice they've changed some parts of them in order to look "better" or "nicer".

Because well, seriously, I couldn't be bothered of the changes. I love you for who you are and I don't hate you just because, oh, say, your eyes are not equal in size or something. =.=ll

I'm not those who love people just because they're pretty or handsome. I go crazy over them occasionally, yes, but I don't love them. There's a difference.

With me, you might discover that a weirdo might catches my attention more than a handsome guy.

Maybe I'm weird too, I don't know, but yeah, just saying how I feel.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Friggin hate those who love others just for their looks. There's this one girl I know who lives like that. Befriending popular kids and ditch them if they're no longer popular. = =

Yvonne said...

Well they're gonna get it real soon... karma... karma... lol.. calm down.. peace =)