Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged by Sook Yee ^^

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 2353
Name: Yvonne
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: 8 (T_T)
Height: 166cm
Where do you live: Wonderland
Favourite drinks: Chocolate Cream Chip
Favourite breakfast: You can't make me pick!
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeap~
Swam in the ocean: When I was very young, yeap.
Fallen asleep at school: Sometimes XD.
Broken someone's heart: How do you expect me to know??
Fell off your chair: I think I did. But I can't seem to remember that. Hehe.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Usually I sleep off accidentally.
What is your room like: Looks messy but actually organized XD.
What's right beside you: Chair LOL.
What is the last thing you ate: Mooncake ^O^. Accompanied by Chinese tea.

Ever had chicken pox: Yeap~
Sore throat: How do you know that I have sore throat now?!
Stitches: Thank god I don't have it.
Broken nose: Nope~
Do you believe in love at first sight: Hmm, maybe? XD.
Like picnics?: Not really. XDXD~
Who was, were the last person you danced with: Either my friend or my cousin, I can't remember.
Last made you smile: My friend who told me to dream of Shou and lingeries XDXDXD~
You last yelled at: My brother. It's a norm. Don't worry XD.


Today did you:
Kissed anyone: Yes. XDXDXD.
Get sick: Yea, sore throat.
Miss someone: Kind of?
Eat: Duh. I'll die if I don't eat anything in a day.

Best feeling in the world: Hmm...?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Uhh, yea?
What's under your bed: Lots of wheeled storage boxes.
Who do you really hate: Myself LOL.
What time is it now?: 0031 (WHAT? I was multitasking, huh. )

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Sleeping.
2. Doing homeworks.
3. Shopping with mom.
4. Watching TV.
5. Annoying my brother.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Watch that movie.
2. Make myself a glass of iced lemon tea.
3. Download that episode.
4. SLEEP.
5. Do that assignment =.=


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pudding
2. Chocolate~~
3. Potato chips~
4. Err...
5. French fries?

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Invest.
2. Start J-Rock chain store.
3. Get a nice house and car.
4. Buy Shou (stole idea from Sook Yee lol).
5. Buy a holiday villa in Japan which has a clear view of Mt. Fuji XD.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Worrying all the time.
2. Tends to forget a large chunk of my life.
3. Always forget what I wanted to say.
4. Always sleep off when I have tests to study for.
5. Addiction to the net.


5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My room.
2. Parent's room.
3. Aunt's home.
4. Cousin's home.
5. NS dorm.


5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. Watch movie.
2. Sleep.
3. Brush my teeth.
4. Check mail.
5. Stalk A9's fansites.

5 people I tag:
1. Shadows (Mwahahaa I will never give up)
2. Lei Ying
3. S-sized Ant ;-)
4. Wing Yan XD
5. Siew Lee

Yvonne..

No comments: