Thursday, August 7, 2008

DX!!

I wanna be there with them!!!!!!!!





SO FUN!! And so......mortal.

Suddenly it struck me that they're living beings not Gods. (KIDDING!)

But still, this clip makes me wanted to be in there with them when they're recording the PV!!!

This is the first time I've felt something like this for a making of something!!

Tora!!! I JUST LOVE HIM TOO MUCH IN THIS CLIP!!!

He's just so......I don't like to use the word on him, but he IS GEEKY (MOMOKO DON'T KILL MEH! XD)

And Hiroto's so funny! Trying to imitate Matrix XDXDXD.

Nao...you laugh is INFECTIOUS.

And LOL what happened to the few guys at 4:00 trying to show off their sunnies?? Jealous of Shou's one is it? XD (Jeez, Tora XD)

Shou......although this is already a fact, but I still want to say it...CAMWHORE! XD.

And OMG I LOVE HIROTO MORE THAN EVER.

Jeez, I really should stop myself from digging more A9 stuff. But my fingers just can't stop!!!

*Rewatch for the umpteeth times*

Yvonne..

No comments: