Saturday, August 9, 2008

I ♥ Ramen!


Ajisen Ramen, has anyone heard of it before?


Well, today I had a satisfying, "exciting" lunch in this corner-restaurant which is located in Pyramid.

Pardon me for using the word "exciting" for Ramen, but I just can't help it, because the Volcano Ramen I've ordered in here was simply too..."exciting". XD. I can never forget the thrill and spicy sensation it gave me.




Volcano Ramen, as suggested by the name, it's supposed to give you a volcanic effect to your tastebuds, bringing you to the highest level of the spicy hierarchy, leaving you yearning for more XD. The portion's big, and there're a lot of ingredients in it including char siew, spicy meat sauce with sizeable chunks of meat, veggies, and of course the ramen itself.

The ramen's soft and smooth, the char siew's perfect, and the spicy meat sauce with the meat chunks's definitely the cream of the crop. The soup's hot but bearable (well I think it may be a bit too spicy for other people, but to me it's just nice because I'm a trained spiciness challenger XD), and the veggies're fresh and crispy XD.

Ooh the Crayfish Ramen's pretty good too!!




And I noticed that the table number's actually my birthday number ^o^~




Then after the lunch, we discovered that there was this Skate Asia 2008 event starting from today until 16 of August! Ice-skating has got to be one of the most graceful sport I've ever witnessed.




That's a contestant from Shenzhen, China, if I'm not mistaken.

A final picture to flood your room by your own saliva, hehe.



P.S Thanks Liana for recommending the restaurant and the Volcano Ramen to me! ^_^~

Yvonne..

No comments: