Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the Process to Vampirism

Nah, I just wanna tell you that I'm becoming a vampire, that's all.

XDXDXD

GUESS WHY??

Because every single working day, I'm locked (indirectly) in an air-conditioned room for a minimum of 4 hours to a maximum of 7 hours (class =__=).

Without any windows in the room.

Yes, no daylight at all.

And with the raining season working its way to here, you can't blame me for having this sudden urge to get some blood for myself.

Kidding LOL.

It's like we're converting ourselves into vampires.

Yay.

Now I can audition for Stephenie Meyer's vampire movies.

Oh has anyone read Breaking Dawn yet? I got it but I haven't read it yet XD.

Anyway, I'll inform you when I've become a vampire, stay tuned for more horrific news.

XD.

Yvonne..

No comments: