Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some of You...

...might not know, but if you know me well enough, you should also know that I'm not the kind of person who gets angry and be unreasonably wrathful to someone. That's simply because I try to understand why a person did the thing which annoys me so much and try to forgive even though my hormones and emotions tell me otherwise.

But you see, even I have my LIMITS sometimes. Just because I'm kind enough to be considerate doesn't mean that I can get bullied and used or whatsoever by others.

And it infuriates me MOST when I try to be considerate and rational BUT the opposite side DO NOT return the same manner to me.

Please, much as you like to believe that the world revolves around you, just STOP being so ridiculously unreasonable and demand like a SPOILT IMMATURE BRAT all the freakin' time.

I'm considerate, but I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER.

If you want to demand and mop around like a brat, go to your MOMMA, not me.

And I'm doing you a favour by releasing what I'm thinking HERE, instead of giving you a piece of my mind PERSONALLY, to which I think you might just reply "I dunno what u're talking about" ignorantly just like how you do it ALL THE TIME.

Done releasing emo XD. The blog is a good tension-releasing tool XDXDXD.

Yvonne..

No comments: