Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Curse

To all current smokers in the world:

May the DEADLY SMOKE SEEPS INTO EVERY CELLS IN YOUR BODY AND CORRODES EVERY SINGLE CELL OF YOURS TO THE VERY LAST BIT OF IT.

And NOBODY WILL PITY YOU EVEN IF YOU DIE IN THE MOST EXCRUCIATING WAY POSSIBLE, I repeat, NOBODY AT ALL.

May the cigarettes fulfill its promise of bringing CANCER to all you damned smokers and torture all you ignorant ******** to your very last breath.

Just die already. The world doesn't need you and drug addicts and so forth. Be considerate and do us and the Mother Earth a favour and go to hell already?

I'm sure the hell would WELCOME you with its hands wide open, seeing as you like cigarettes and drugs so much. Seriously, it is a BETTER OPTION for you.

Yours truly,
Yvonne..

P.S. I don't curse much, but when I DO CURSE, you should know that I'm very pissed off already.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh... My god! *British slang*
I can't stop laughing at this post.
What happened? Who annoyed you?
And hey! XDDD

Yvonne said...

Who annoyed me?! ANYONE WHO SMOKES!!

*GRRRR*!

Especially when someone smokes when you're in the lift or worse, in the house! DAMMIT!

*Still cursing them*

Unknown said...

Oh that I don't like. No one's supposed to smoke in front of me unless they want me to kill them. XD