Sunday, August 24, 2008

Die Cockroach Die

Did I tell you that the I had NOT ONLY one, BUT TWO lovely encounters with cockroaches in my room before?

The story's simple:

The first time I saw a cockroach in my room is one of the days which I woke up unusually early. That &%*&$% insect appeared while I was surfing away on the net. It moved so daringly in broad daylight (ok fine I know it's 4am in the morning but still the light's ON!) that I couldn't even scream for fear of waking up my neighbours and so on (see what a considerate person I am). Then I had a fantastically fun time with the cockroach, mostly me trying to aim and spurt the MOSQUITO-CIDE (because I didn't have cockroach-cide back then T_T) at the cockroach. Don't ask me why didn't I just grab a slipper and smash the cockroach with it or get a piece of *soft tissue* and just try to squash the cockroach between my fingers instead because that two options are just too EW in my opinion.

So then, after about 10 minutes of a battle of life-and-death with the cockroach (DON'T LAUGH, this is a very serious matter), guess who survived?

ANYWAY, my second encounter with a cockroach in my bedroom was WORSE.

Guess why? Go on, guess.

THE DAMNED COCKROACH ESCAPED AND HID SOMEWHERE WHICH I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT BEFORE I CAN END ITS PATHETIC LIFE.

Until now, I still don't know where the heck it is.

I hope it didn't die in my room, please no.

SO, in order to secure success in my future encounters with cockroaches, I got something which is VERY NICE.


No, this is not an advertisement. This, is the commencement of WAR BETWEEN ME AND THE %*&*(*#@ COCKROACHES.

Let's begin the game, you vermin.

Yvonne..

No comments: