Saturday, August 23, 2008

All of a Sudden

I miss my grandparents.

All of a sudden, without any warnings, I was hit by the sudden feeling of longing to talk to my grandparents once again. Especially my grandfather.

I hope that they are enjoying themselves now, no matter where they are.

I can still remember holding my grandpa's hand while he was still in his sickbed. Even though he didn't say anything that time, one squeeze is enough for me to understand that he loves and cares for us deeply.

Although I never really express most of my feelings while I was around my grandpa, but somehow he knew the right way to guide me and love me exactly the way I wanted my grandparents to.

I miss the feeling of being spoilt by my grandparents. It reminds me of the freedom and prerogative of being a child. And of course it reminds me of the love my grandparents had for me.

They must be enjoying their afterlife now. Hehe.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss my grandpa from my dad's side. He passed away when I was in std6. ):

he never failed to buy fruits for us everyday. He'd always ask us "what fruit do u want tomorrow?"

When I almost burnt down the whole house, he was the one who put out the fire for me. (dangerous kid I was lol)

Yvonne said...

*Reads..*

O____O.

You almost burn down the house eh..not bad...XDXDXD..