Saturday, August 2, 2008

Triple!

Today I went out from 9.30am till 11pm.


It's super exhausting XD that I don't think I wanna try it another time again lol.

Okay...how do I start?

First of all, me, Sis in law, and Kim and Vashini went to KLCC for a lunch.

She's going to San Francisco in August for quite a long period.

It's quite a shock for all of us at first. But MAN SHE'S SO LUCKY! *Super Jealous*.

Anyway, we had our lunch at Madam Kwan's.

We've talked about a lot of stuff. But all the time I can't help thinking about when are we gonna meet each other like this again =(.

I WILL come to San Francisco and find ya! Wait and see! XD~

Oh yeah lemme post a few pics of the food at Madam Kwan.


Teh "Fat Rice" XD



Teh Curried Oxtail Soup XD



Extra pic to lure your saliva XD


The food were superb. So were the price =___=. But the important thing is, we had a good time chatting with each other :).

Oh yeah before that we went to Kinokuniya as well...I've bought two books~ ★~

After that...Sudhan dropped by as well...We went to ★$ (Starbucks XD) and chatted some more.


Chocolate Cream Chip ♥


Then at about 3pm or something we decided to call an end to it...Gee hugging her made both me and Vashini wanna cry (she's the one who mention it in the first place ^^ll). Vashini, take really good care of yourself yea...may everything goes smooth for you...like I said..it's not going to be easy..but I strongly believe that you can do it!! ^^

Then after the first round of outing I walked from KLCC to Pavilion (very near actually now that I've noticed). Then from Pavilion to KL Plaza to meet Momoko~ =___= turned out that she was actually at Sg Wang. So I continued to walk and walk (seriously I didn't really notice how long is the journey until people ask me in this "What you walked form KLCC to Sg Wang????" in this shocked way lol). And I think there's a time I got sort of lost because I went towards the wrong direction XD.

Anyway, enough about my journey talk. So I've met up with Momoko and we hang out a bit at Old Town... Then...we saw these people walking into the cafe while we were chatting...



Notice the completely blonde guy with the pink shirt? Hehe.

Actually both me and Momoko saw these people even before they walked into the cafe. We were like =o= when we saw them lol.

Then we quickly fled from the cafe after taking this picture because it seemed like we were caught taking pics of them XDXDXD.

After that Momoko needed to go back to work so I quickly made my way to TS for the third round XD.

Turned out that Dark Knight's not showing at IMAX!!! >o<~ Me Shadows and her sis ended up watching Mummy 3 instead XD. Oh before that we had our dinner at Nippon Tei the Japanese Restaurant (Shadows said that she felt like having Japanese food XD). I had the Chicken Katsu Don.
I forgot to take a picture before I dug in so sorry for the messy food pic.

And now,

I want to show off my NEW J-Rock Mags featuring who else but alice nine.!!


My 3 new babies XD



Fool's Mate August 2008



Shoxx September 2008



Fool's Mate again XD



Shoxx again XD



Arena 37°C August 2008


And OMG did I mention that Shadows plastic-wrapped the mags for me??!?! *Big Hugs and lotsa kisses for her* XDXDXD~ You don't have to do that!! *Squeezes* XD~




Last but not least, a poster of alice nine. on my wall.

Ah, now I can die and go to heaven XDXDXD.

Kidding.

So when I reached home at about 11pm I collapsed on the bed straightaway due to total exhaustion XD.

But I had a SUPER FUN DAY ☆!

Okay...that's about it...XDXDXD

Yvonne..

No comments: