Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08

Lucky day? Prosperous?

It's just the same for me =____________=.

BUT!

MY A9 SINGLE IS HERE ALREADY!!!

Ok well not technically in my hands, but at least I know that they're safe!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK dljkcvhpdzsiornlk2q847098yhzserp9$(AKSj13~!!!

How am I going to suffer through these two days?!?!

T______T

Olympic? XD.

No college on Saturday and Sunday! *Tears of happiness*

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I had a thumbs-up Assam Laksa today when I went to Mid Valley with my college mates in Jusco (it's quite well known actually after I asked around if anyone know about that shop, it's called Garden Cafe or something). Sorry about the lack of photo because I forgot to take one since I'm too hungry cuz I didn't have my breakfast that morning XD.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh~ U ordered trough the net? 8D

Yvonne said...

Yeap...a good buddy helped..^^ll..