Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What Do You Do...

...when you're at the bottom of the Ferris Wheel and it feels like it's never going back up again?

Well, that's precisely how I feel now.

It seems like things never seem to get better for me these days, all the time falling lower and lower.

And it doesn't look like it's going to go up anytime soon.

I hate to be someone who mope around, but I have to get this out somehow.

But thanks to my dear friends, I can now view it in a better way, and didn't feel as bad as before I told them my difficulties and feelings.

I don't know how to express my overwhelmed gratitude to you for helping me to think brighter while I'm at the lowest ebb of my mood. But if you need someone to talk while you're feeling low, please, let me be the person. I think at least that's the only way I can repay my gratitude.

Thanks Shadows and Felicia, I feel much better after talking to you guys tonight. Really, really, thank you.

Yvonne..

No comments: