Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let's Do It Again XD!

Yo people~~ Sorry for the lack of update these few days... I got "this thing", and then I got "that thing", and then after doing this and that, I took some time to rest and regain my usual lifestyle and here I am, blogging away like never before XD.

"This thing" is my Progress Test, which I totally prepared mentally to flunk, since the questions are all...*sighs*.

And "that thing" is the trip to the amusement park straight after the test for 2 days 1 night.

Crazy trip, crazy trip schedule, crazy classmates, crazy rides and in the end, crazy me. XDXDXD~~

The weather's fantabuloso, chilly but not cold, crispy and refreshing.

For the first day, after arriving there by cable car, five of us spent most of the time camwhoring at all the random places and strolling all over the place to get fresh invigorating air (what's the purpose of going there if this is not it??).

Let the pictures do the talking.



"88". We couldn't get a luckier number than this.




Whoever who's afraid of height should never go for this.



And...



I bet it's stunning at night with all the neons going on.




A magnificent view of the outdoor theme park.






I love this picture a lot for some reason.


In the evening we had our dinner in the food court. All of us had Japanese food XDXDXD. I wondered if my love for Japan had anything got to do with this XD.

Then after the dinner we checked into the hotel (5 person in a twin single bedroom XD) and had a crazily fun time in there snacking, laughing, and getting wasted XD. Believe me, I laughed till my tears came out at Siew May's superb mimicking skills. And I still can't believe she mimicked all that without laughing. O_o... Me, Lei Ying and Poh Lin laughed and laughed so hard that I think that our room was the noisiest one on that floor that night.

Afterwards, the three of us suddenly felt so adventurous and decided to venture out to Starbucks for a drink (the other two passed because one felt like sleeping and the other one was suffering from a leg cramp XD). Imagine, 12am, cold Starbucks drinks, outdoor and icy cold wind every 5 seconds......Brrr~~ I think one of the trip's main purpose is to challenge ourselves to extreme coldness XDXDXD.



I was real embarrassed when we took this pic because
that time one of the workers saw us and he was like
"WTH come on la you guys must have something better to do." XDXDXD.
Anyway, as usual mine's Chocolate Cream Chip (at the top),
LYing's Green Tea Frappuccino (left), and
PLin's Mocha Frappuccino (right).



And it seemed as though one hour of sitting out there having cold drinks is not so much of a challenge for us. After that we went strolling outside the buildings from 1am until 2am. And during the one hour period we even managed to camwhore outside the empty outdoor theme park at the main entrance for some time. Boy, that two gals are......*momentarily speechless*. Next time if I want to take alluring pics of ourselves in the middle of the night outside an empty theme park, I'll know who to ask XDXDXD.

Oh and that's not it. We strolled some more in the closed mall from 2am till 3am, looking at window displays as if we're
1. pitiful insomnia patients OR
2. bloodthirsty vampires out to hunt their prey.
Mwahaahaaa~~

At 3 something a.m. instead of feeling exhausted and tired we're fresh and wide awake. Now tell me how in the world did that happen?? Lol. But in the end we decided that it's best that we head back to our room and try to get some sleep cuz we're going to wake up like real early the next day. So we did. And when we got back to our room SM's awake and so four of us chatted some more for some time (and I thought we headed back to get some sleep =_=ll). However in the end all of us fell asleep without realizing it somehow...(or was it just me?) XDXDXD.

Second day---

THEME PARK DAY!

We CONQUERED most of the thrill rides including the extremes:




Spinner. Ah, this is nothing. XDXD.




Flying Coaster. Now, this is something. XDXD.




Space Shot. Horrible at the first drop, then nothing special XDXDXD.




The famous Corkscrew. We rode this twice XD.



We rode about 11 rides if I'm not mistaken. All those scary rides. To me Corkscrew, Space Shot, and Pirate Ship're sort of scary. Others were pretty pleasurable to me LOL. After that we did some souvenir shopping and heads back.

Hey let's do it again someday! Maybe to other places? XDXDXD.

Nice knowing you crazy gals lol.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Kauntan said...

I HEART THEME PARK RIDES! DROOLS~~!

Yvonne said...

ME TOO! ;)