Sunday, September 14, 2008

~♥~Moon Festival~♥~

This year, we celebrated the moon festival in one of my aunt's home.

There's a really nice orchid in her lawn.



Don't ask me what's the story behind the festival because I don't really have the clear idea of it myself... So...*awkward smile*...

This year's the first year we celebrated the festival without our grandparents with us.

...

Ok let's not get the mood too down here.

Actually I sorta enjoyed the festival, you know, with all the little kids (my cousin's sons) around and attracting all the attention and so on. Plus all those great food...

Then after enjoying the delightful meal Caryl asked me and Irene (note: my brother's not invited because she knows that whenever my bro's involved something big's going to happen and I don't mean it positively) to light up all the lanterns in the yard *to let her son enjoy the view*. We were like "Yay! Let's play lanterns and candles!" and then straightaway work on our grand project like three-years-olds instead of the REAL three-years-olds who sit back and watch us working on our ambitious scheme.

But you know parents are protective and three-years-olds aren't supposed to play around with candles and fire so it's okay.

So after we played around for about 30 minutes, this is what we produced~~~





*Drumroll*





*More drumroll*





*Tries to annoy people with excessive amount of drumroll*





*Sense the danger coming*




*End of drumroll XDXDXD*





*Gets bricked majorly because it's nothing special ^O^*

I love traditional paper lanterns like these. I absolutely LOATHE FAKE BATTERY-OPERATED PLASTIC LANTERNS. *Ahem* Sorry for the sudden caps-lock but I can't help shouting it XD.

I know I'll probably be marked as boastful but the lanterns all looked so ROMANTIC~~~~~

If Shinichi/Shou/Jun Matsumoto/any hot guy in my list stands in the yard there I would have DEFINITELY *kiss* them under that tree. *Fantasizes* ヾ(≧∀≦)ノ ~~~

Hey, a girl can dream right?

Anyway, after putting up all those lanterns me and my bro (Yes although he's not invited he joined in anyway =____=ll) started working on our candle project.

I picked star-shape and my bro picked the heart-shape.

And...... and......

*Looks away melodramatically with hands over forehead*

Well, I phailed completely at that. Not because of technical problems you see. It's because of... ...

I'm not patient and perseverant enough!

T_T

Oh well.

At least my bro succeeded =__=ll..

That's because his shape's easy!! (*Refuse to accept the fact that he is more perseverant than me XD*)

But you know I helped in lighting up the candles also! That requires some skills right? (*Tries hard to chip into my bro's success XDXDXD*)

So this is my bro's (and mine XD)'s LOVE for all our loved ones XDXD (*gets bashed up by bro for stealing some of his glory*)




Nice??

Mwahaahaaaa~~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww~ I kinda like the heart shape. =D

Yvonne said...

Okay..will tell my bro XD. Since he's the one who arranged it LOL.