Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This Bomb

My old sport shoes which had been serving me for three years faithfully croaked officially today.

That's because I can see the inside of the shoe, which is my socked feet, from the outside of the shoe.

T_T. And I thought I can still wear it for at least a month or two more.

Oh my faithful shoes! Why oh why did you choose this particular day to die??

T_T.

So I had to go out and get a new pair.

And I got this.



Nike Air Leigh (White/Anthracite-Hemp)




I'm a size 9. Can you believe it??




I bought this for the structure of it.




The box looks so nice, I couldn't resist taking a pic of it XD.



It costs me a bomb. So I have to wear this for at least 3 years. At the very least.

And I love it so much!!! (♥o♥)~~

This is my first pair of Nike btw XDXDXD.

P.S. Thanks Liana for accompanying me to buy this! ^_^~~ Really thank you! XD~~

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One thing good about size 9 compared with size 3 is u can get shoes easier. o(TT-TT)o
Nice shoes btw!

Yvonne said...

NO WAY. It's only applicable for Nike ok?

Usually the largest size for shoes out there is 8. NOT 9! T__T