Wednesday, September 17, 2008

虎~お誕生日おめでとう!!~


ヾ(≧o≦)ノ!! OMFG I nearly nearly nearly forget that it's Tora's birthday today!!!

But of course I haven't ;-)

Tora used to be very attractive to me last time, when I was still new to alice nine., and of course, before I met ♥SHOU♥ XDXDXD.

Anyway, to tell the truth, I like Tora's compositions a lot. And I like the fact that he's the "sanest" member in the gang LOL. Since Nao's a Starbucks freak, Pon's a moronic hyperactive kid, Saga's sex god, and Shou's ghei XDXDXD (and I meant all those in a good way, die-hard fans please don't attack me >.<). So let me wish Tora of infinite happiness and be successful in whatever he's going to do in the future ^_^. Some of the best pics of Tora, in my honest opinion:






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORA!!

*Wraps SookYee up and send to Tora as Birthday Gift* XDXDXDXDXDXD.

V(≧∀≦)V

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tora-kun is such a handsome boy~~ *sigh shiawase-ly*

If not mistaken...... Tora-kun doesn't like to be called a bishounen. @_@

Yvonne said...

Yeap yeap..handsome he is!

To me he's not a bishounen..more like...KAKOI!! XD