Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Question


A friend of mine asked me today:

What would you do if you have only 3 hours left in your life?

What an interesting question.

My answer: I would hug everyone I love. Then I can die happily.

Yeah, that's it.

She said I'm simple-minded. But that's really who I am.

I like to think simple. Maybe because I'm too lazy to think complicated stuff *gets bricked*.

But when I do start to think about stuffs in a complicated way, I can think to the extend where the action can be classified as "self-torturing".

Yeah, so don't make me think complicatedly about anything. I like living simple.

It's a pleasure to live simple and think simple. Because then you will get to enjoy and view things in a broader prospect, it gives you the satisfaction and contentment which people seek for in life.

But of course that's just my opinion.

You know there's this game of mine called The Sims 2. In this game, you can choose aspiration categories for your created characters. There are a few of them including Romance, Knowledge, Fortune, Popularity, Family, And Pleasure.

I think, I'm 60% Pleasure, 20% Knowledge, and 20% Family and Friends.

I have no desire whatsoever in the Popularity aspiration category.

In fact sometimes I like to remain as nameless as possible LOL.

Anyway, this week I'm going to throw my J-Rock songs aside and listen to all my old songs.

It's nice to listen to old songs after so long. Cuz every old song reminds me of the way I think and what I'm thinking at the time when I first listened to the old song. I'm not sure you can understand what I'm talking about but my main point is, old song brings a strong feel of reminiscence which I can never find in any other songs.

But of course, I'm also open to other suggestions, non-Rock please. Thank you. ^_^

Yvonne..

No comments: