Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Now,

I'm relaxing with my green tea, doing my things online, while chatting with one or two friends enjoyably.

While suffering severe muscle pain ALL OVER my body.

Due to the fact that yesterday, I had another de-clutter my room session again. Last time was about 6 months ago, this one.

Except that this time, I didn't find dust rolled into a cylindrical shape, instead of those cute little dust rolls, I found something even more exciting (yes I'm being sarcastic), which are

INSECT EGGS

hidden behind some of my stuffs (which had been there for about 10 years or so I guess, I couldn't really remember).

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ask me WHAT insect eggs are those, because I SHUDDER to even think about the eggs. All I did, the moment I saw those bloodygoddamned eggs, is to SUCK THE HELL UP with my lovely, trusty, god-bless-them vacuum cleaner. Without thinking much about it. So yeah that's how I cleared the bloody things.

My operation was pretty simple actually. I set out, at 3pm, to clear and chuck two three-boxed colour boxes which is situated above my TINY closet. At the same time I dig out all my paperbacks and relocate them into my glass cabinet which is a new furniture I have.

Apparently I kept USELESS things from 13 years ago. Things like unmarked homeworks. From my FIRST GRADE.

It seems like I'm a very sentimental person after all eh? Sadly I can't find any love notes since 13 years ago. I wonder where I hid them instead.

Just kidding, ugly people like me don't have love notes from cute boys when I was 7.

Anyway, I finished clearing up my stuff, and the insect eggs, at 2am.

Yes, that's 11 hours of hard work and labour for me. I went to bed, shit tired, after watching the Portugal-Spain game on live (Ha! Now where's the advertisement star Ronaldo's going to hide his face??), at 4 something am.

Then, today morning, I woke up in a dead person's body. Totally petrified, like how people got "petrificus totalus!" (yes I still remember that damn spell from Harry Potter), but instead of the regular Petrification spell, this is something even nicer, which came with severe MUSCLE PAIN and inability to even get out of my bed.

But in the end of course I struggled out of my bed and moved my body in great pain.

And when I grumbled about it to my dad, he replied cheerfully with a "this is what you get for clearing your stuff every 10 years".

If he finishes that with a wink, I swear I might strangle him with both my hands.

And now, I'm happily drinking my green tea, recounting my fascinating yesterday, which involves lovely insect eggs and muscle pains *shudders*

Yvonne..

2 comments:

K3llY'ing said...

wow, you seem to be having loads of luck with insects.. it sure did remind me of you complaining over the insect in the dustbin of the room you rented during the 1st sem of CAT.. oops, did I just remind you that? I didn't mean it..>.<

your dad is cute ! LOL!!

Yvonne said...

YES I was hoping someone would mention that again. I don't know what the hell is wrong that I keep seeing those EGGS around. Sigh. I really am a messy person. Even worse than Nodame before Chiaki clean up d house for her.

But in comparison, the dustbin at the kitchen of the room that i rented is WAY WORSE than the insect eggs that I encountered here. That one is WET and FRESH and you can FEEL the worms CRAWLING in the eggs STRUGGLING to GET OUT. But this time, the eggs are actually dried up so... I used my vacuum and suck it up and wipe it and it's ok.

I kinda wanna vomit now lol.

My dad cute?!?!?!! Yes maybe, annoyingly.