Monday, June 28, 2010

A Resolution

I'm going to QUIT facebook games.

Just don't think it's gonna work, with a P level paper next sem AND audit paper (you know how I will die over audit paper) AND Japanese lessons.

Not to mention, I'm kinda (I said KINDA) fed up with them already, with GOOD reasons: all the collecting cute things in PS every single week BUT not having enough rooms to place them AND the things end up accumulating in the inventory and I got so mad at the inventory sorting system and--- And that RC, every week new dishes will be out AND a new ingredient every other fortnight AND this whole --- ARGH. BESIDES, my browsers are so friggin slow and Firefox always crashes (but I use Chrome now, the thing is just so faneffingtastic) and this adds on to my anxiety level which I am personally measuring everyday to see if I really am an OCD (and yes I am!! Whoppee! NOT).

Also, I'm beginning to pick up pace in anime (Alter Ego of Yvonne: AHA!! So THAT'S the real reason!!!).

So, I'm making a resolution: Starting today, I'm not gonna play facebook games.

And I mean it. Because I don't feel love for it anymore. Really. T_T.

Cheers to unlocking-social-games-handcuffs!!

Yvonne..

No comments: