Sunday, June 27, 2010

Maybe...

...it's time for me to do some self-reflection.

I thought, it's fine by just being myself but it seems like that is not important anymore.

It now certainly looks to me that, what people perceive of you is the most important.

Should I start being someone I really am not, in order to get back in there again?

I don't know.

I used to have a very strong sense of right and wrong but sometimes it gets so blurred. So very blurred.

Being 20, a quarter of the average age people lives to without any accident or sickness, I feel way worse than when I was 17 or younger, able to tell you right away what should you do in that circumstances, what should you not do, what is the best thing, and that kind of things. There are a lot of questions in my head which are not there when I was 17 and now no one can answer. Not even guidance of history or religion.

I wonder if it's just me. I do have the feeling that it's just me.

Self-reflection.

Yvonne..

No comments: